November’s Manchester WordPress User Group, run by WordPress co-founder Mike Little, takes place online using Zoom on Wednesday, the 18th from 6pm to 8pm.
Timings and Agenda:
- 18:00 — Intro and WordPress news – Mike Little
- 18:30 — WP clinic – Ask your question (below) and get the help you need
- 20:00 — End
Anyone with any experience of WordPress is welcome, whether you’ve only heard about it and want to know more, you’re an experienced WordPress user or developer, or anything in between; you are welcome to our meetings.
We will be hosting the online meeting on Zoom. Make sure you have Zoom installed before the meeting starts. Or you can use the Zoom web app (make sure to test that it works beforehand.)
During the meeting, if you want to ask questions or make a contribution, please raise your hand and a moderator will unmute you so you can ask your question. You can use the chat functionality to ask or answer any questions too.
If you fancy coming along, please let us know on our Meetup page.
The Zoom link will only appear an hour before the start and only if you have RSVP-ed for the event.
When you click on the meeting room URL, you will put you in a waiting room so connection may be delayed slightly.
Mike Little (https://mikelittle.org), co-founder of WordPress, runs MWUG so come along to discover how WordPress can benefit you or your organisation, and get specific advice on any WordPress questions you have.
- Subscribe to our Mailing list/Google group (https://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group),
- check out our website (https://mwug.uk),
- follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mwug),
- join us on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3125011),
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/manchester.wordpress.user.group ,
- or join our MeetUp group https://www.meetup.com/ManchesterWordPressUserGroup.
See you at MWUG!
Please fill out the form below if you would like your question answered at the MeetUp. We look forward to seeing you there!