In the light of the news over the last few days, I’m taking the difficult decision to cancel MWUG.
At first I was just going to stay away myself — a family member is immunosuppressed and thus highly vulnerable — but then I thought “can I in all honesty ask someone else to run MWUG and take that same risk I’m not willing to?” The answer is, of course, “no”.
So I’m going to cancel it for the foreseeable future. I may try to do an online version if people are interested, but I can’t get that organised for next week. Let me know in the comments if that would be of interest.
Stay safe and healthy.