December’s Manchester WordPress User Group, run by WordPress co-founder Mike Little, takes place at Federation House (http://www.thefederation.coop/find-us.html) on Wednesday, the 18th from 6.30 pm to 9 pm.
Note: this month we are continuing with the successful clinic format to try to help more of you in the ways you’ve asked us.
We’ll be taking a break from the beginners’ workshop with Sue Fernandes. It will be back in the new year.
Timings and Agenda:
- 18:30 — Prompt start – WordPress news
- 18:45 — Q&A – for Mike’s WP update
- 19:00 — WP clinic – bring your laptop and get the hands-on help you need
- 20:15 — WordPress Quiz!
- 21:00 — End
Anyone with any experience of WordPress is welcome, whether you’ve only heard about it and want to know more, you’re an experienced WordPress user or developer, or anything in between; you are welcome to our meetings.
If you fancy coming along, please let us know on our Meetup page.
Mike Little (https://mikelittle.org), co-founder of WordPress, runs MWUG so come along to discover how WordPress can benefit you or your organisation, and get specific advice on any WordPress questions you have.
- Subscribe to our Mailing list/Google group (https://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group),
- check out our website (https://mwug.uk),
- follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mwug),
- join us on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3125011),
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/manchester.wordpress.user.group ,
- or join our MeetUp group https://www.meetup.com/ManchesterWordPressUserGroup.
See you at MWUG!
Short link to this post: https://z1.tl/19y