January’s Manchester WordPress User Group, run by WordPress co-founder Mike Little, takes place at MadLab (https://madlab.org.uk) on Wednesday, the 18th from 6.30pm to 9pm.
Note: this month we are continuing with the successful clinic format to try to help more of you in the ways you’ve asked us.
Timings and Agenda:
- 18:30 — Prompt start – Talk: John Cooper – Podcasting with WordPress
- 18:45 — Q&A – for topic covered and Mike’s WP update
- 19:00 — WP clinic – bring your laptop and get the hands on help you need
- 20:15 — In Depth Talk: Jonny A – Making WordPress Menus Smarter
- 21:00 — End
If you fancy coming along, please let us know at our Meetup page.
Mike Little (https://mikelittle.org), co-founder of WordPress, runs MWUG so come along to discover how WordPress can benefit you or your organisation, and get specific advice on any WordPress questions you have.
- Subscribe to our Mailing list/Google group (https://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group),
- check out our website (https://mwug.uk),
- follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mwug),
- join us on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Manchester-Wordpress-User-Group-3125011),
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/manchester.wordpress.user.group ,
- or join our MeetUp group https://www.meetup.com/ManchesterWordPressUserGroup.
See you at MWUG!
Short link to this post: https://z1.tl/16s